Here's a list of thirteen reasons to question Trump's legitimacy as president of the United States.
- Trump was a 'birther', as racist and hateful as one can get to President Obama.
- Trump wants to rewrite libel laws so he can sue reporters. anti-First amendment.
- Trump is pro-torture.
- Trump said he would bomb entire families during wartime, children too.
- The Kremlin admitted to being in constant contact with the Trump team throughout the election.
- Trump claimed repeatedly that election was rigged while using a communist dictatorship to rig the election.
- Russia admitted to hacking and influencing the election.
- Trump sued Nevada because a polling place had stayed open after the 8 O'clock deadline.
- Trump is a known manipulator of finance, willing to cheat his own vendors and the federal govt. out of money.
- Rudy Giuliani used his influence at the FBI to involve a US police forcing agency to influence the election.
- Voting machines have been reported to have flipped across the nation, forcing voters to use paper ballots. Were those electronic votes still counted?
- Claims by the right that Bernie voters and Dems must have voted for Trump, to explain county-wide voting numbers.
- Hillary won the popular vote by 336,429, not counting independents.
This is not me being a sore loser.
This is a checklist for a fascist coup.
Something doesn't pass the smell test.